Re: Celtics vs. Clippers

Hello all,
I was reading the posts about the great game and solid
team effort resulting in a blowout dominating win.  NOT!
The C's, IMO, would have had number 6 in a row if it were
anyone other than the lowly Clippers.
Basically, I saw the same problems that have existed all
season.  I counted eachtime we brought the ball upcourt,
and there were 12 three touch pass plays all game.  I mean
without a Clipper touching the ball, you know, a PLAY!
Anderson went to the hole with four spectators, not teammates.
Everyother Celtic played the same way, I got the ball, I
can take my man, do it.  They would not have scored 50
against Miami.  The Clippers played no defensive, to be sure.
They played their offense just like the C's, just not as well.
The C's really didn't even have to play defense.

I think this is all Pitino's fault.  The first time down
the floor, Anderson went right to the hole, the next three
times, Anderson passed, and the ball rotated.  After that,
forgetaboutit.  Me-ball, that's all I saw.  Did Pitino call
a time out?  No.  He was only to happy to let the boys play
anyway they wanted, as long as they won.  Pitino wants
to have the best young guns in the league, and he's got em,
and he lets them play like they're back in college.  They
are good enough to beat most middle teams, but when faced
up against discipline and defense, not a chance.
I don't care who we have, until they play as a team, we will
not win any playoffs, and if we get there, it will number 8.
Miami must be licking their chops.