Re: We've been dissed

> They have two games that should be automatic wins this week -- home
> dates with the Clippers and Bulls -- but also have to travel to face New York
> and Milwaukee. They then go to Cleveland, host Minnesota, travel to
> Philadelphia and host Indiana.
>
> Don't worry about saving your money for playoff tickets, Boston fans.

Bring 'em on.

Those are  teams we should beat (home to the Clips, Horribulls, and T-Poodles),
or owe payback to (Cleveland and Chuck Person, then Indy at home), or deeply
dislike and are perfectly capable of beating (Knicks, Philly).

Clip this article on your lockers, Celts.  Please, make this butt-munch, nobody
reporter eat his words in his next column.

Joe

N.B. Thanks for bringing this to the attention of the list, Jan.

****