From: Ryan Falcone [mailto:FalconeR@nvg.com]
Sent: Tuesday, March 16, 1999 3:44 AM
To: celtics@igtc.com; bgp@lightspeed.net
Subject: NON CELTICS: Bring Coach Cal back to Amherst!!!!!!! -Reply

Who cares?  I thought this was a Boston Celtics mailing list.

Ryan

>>> Bob George <bgp@lightspeed.net> 03/15/99 11:04am >>>
I think UMass right now needs to get John Calipari back to where he
belongs.  Get him back to where he had his greatest success, and an
alumni body who worshipped him.  Let the University keep control of the
Marcus Cambys and their unscrupulous agents.

REFUSE TO LOSE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bob G '80

--
Bob George

Read Bob George's Best Of Boston Sports At
http://www.bobgeorge.com