VP

I agree with this assessment. With Potapenko, I think we potentially --
repeat, potentially -- have one of the better starting 5s in the league.
Kudos, BTW, to Chris Wallace for inking the guy to an extension that was less
than the minimum $6 mil a year he reportedly was seeking. Unless Vitaly turns
out to be a total stiff, $5.5 mil a yr will be a bargain and won't create a
salary albatross around our necks (or make the kid untradeable).

I'm disappointed we didn't beat Indy, but I have to give the team credit for
taking one of the league's best teams down to the wire, in their building.
Pitino called it "the best game we've played all year." If AW and/or Mercer
had been able to shoot straight, or if Riley hadn't picked up 5 fouls in 5
minutes (!), we might've pulled it out. Either way, I'm optimistic.