Re: Sick Of Seeing The C's Collapse In The Fourth Quarter...

At 12:21 PM 3/14/99 -0800, you wrote:
>Sick of Antoine not being able to hit the side of a barn
He does miss his share of easy ones.
>or free throws; sick of Kenny's poor
Our free throw shooting is up 70some % today
>defense and decision-making; sick of Pitino keeping
>players who have three fouls out for half the game.
I don't like this one either. Whoever gets 3 fouls is gone for at least a
quarter. Maybe he thinks there is only 5 fouls in the NBA. I really wonder
if he wants to win enough to make the playoffs. Does he really like a shot
at the lottery?
>At least they should beat the Clippers...
>
>Actually, they've looked better during the past two games
>and Potapenko is a decent center.  But Antoine Walker
>is hurting the team with his subpar play
He definitely is hurting us some.
- the same with
>Anderson who as Bill Walton noted, doesn't fit into
>Pitino's style.
Anderson played well in Detroit and now in Indy, maybe he'll settle down, I
still would prefer another point. He's not in our long range plans.
  At least Pierce played well...
Would have liked to see him take the 3 at the end, if only for the
experience of it.