Re: Now...that was better.

I don't expect Walker whose not a newcomer to help blow these leads. He
single handedly contributed to the change of momentum late in the 4th along
w/Mercer and KA. Pitino had just as much to do with it, not bringing back
the Ukraine Train. Hill killed us with layups. We know KA's a choker, will
Mercer be the same?

cut
 Anyway...I fully expect