I really hope I'm wrong

So, you probably know by now, I don't like this trade.  The idea is
great.  Andrew and a 1st round pick for a center.  No problem with that.
So, instead of drafting that backup point, they'll be signing a veteran
FA with one of their exceptions.  Fine.  Great.  I can live with this.
Sounds like a plan I can get behind.

But, Vitaly Potapenko?  You know, it's not like I've followed this guy
for a month like Pitino and Wallace have.  Basically I've just seen the
games he's played against the Cs, and I wasn't paying particular
attention to him.  But then, he didn't really do anything to grab my
attention either.   Other than trying to seperate Eric Riley's jaw from
his face, that is.

So, is he the strongest guy in the league?  Does he have a competent low
post game, as so many have suggested?  Can he defend NBA centers one on
one?  I haven't seen any evidence of any of this.  To me he looked slow,
average at best defensively, and with a clean up the garbage offensive
game, but I'm more than hoping to be proven wrong.

On the plus side, his picture at NBA.COM looks really mean.

Jim