The Train, Pitino, and Wallace.

If he can give us some low post scoring in the half court game, it might
be worth the trade.  No NBA team will win the championship without a half
court game.  The press can only do so much.  However, during crunch time,
it will boil down to the team that can run a half court offense.

This trade mightl allow us to run a conventional half court set, instead
of running around like a chicken with his head cut off.  Depending on
when we draft in the second round, there may still be a backup point
guard available.  Somebody will slip in the draft.

 I must admit that I know nothing about  the train and his stats, only
what I have read.  This is the true test for Wallace and Pitino in
reference to their views on talented players and value.  If this is a
steal, Pitino is a genius.  However, if this is a blunder, the press will
eat him alive and he will return to college basketball.

Greg
gh18@juno.com

or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]