trade

My first reaction is, well, we could charitably call it concern.  It feels
like a "desperate" move.  I mean, we give up Andrew and what might end up
being a top 10 pick for someone who is a proven backup and that we might not
want to or even be able to sign to an extended contract.  I was reconciled
to no movement and a final month at home where we climb back to something
around .500 and then work in the offseason on development.

Somebody please make me feel better.  I still have to think Rick knows what
he's doing and that this wasn't some twitch in response to the last couple
of games.  I mean, guess I don't exactly have a choice.  I still believe,
but I still have this thing about Santa Clause too (in the face of
overwhelming evidence to the contrary, he still MIGHT be real).

Jimbo