Re: The trade happened!!!

Ive been trying to find the upside of Potapenko, and I came up with
nothing!!!  I just hope that we are all wrong on our predictions/
analyses about the guy.  If we were just lookin for a wide bodied giant,
we could have picked up Elmore Spencer or traded for Oliver Miller and
Stanley Roberts.  Giving up Andrew is already bad enough, what more
losing a potential lottery pick?????

In DQs page in NBA.com it says that he surfs the net in his leisure
time.  In case you happen to be a member of this list dude, thanks for
the good times, the 90's epitome of the blue collar guy.  I hope "you
get back to where you once belong" Ringo even "when Im 64" ...*grins*

Hmm Why does Rick always trade my 2nd most favorite player in the team?
He traded Chauncey last year, now he trades Drew.  Think its time for me
to make Minor, Kenny and Dana as my 2nd fave player?  Of course, Capt
Ron is my #1.

Just an afterthought, why didnt we trade Drew and the pick for Lorenzen
Wright instead?

>The Celtics traded Declercq and a 1st round pick to Cleveland for
Vitaly