Potapenko the ball hog

If only this was a problem.  He's not an offensive player.  He gets 7.4
shots per game in Cleveland, and that's probably more than he know's
what to do with.  He'd easily get more than that in Boston, most of them
ugly, I'm sure.  And in the game I saw it didn't look to me like he's
much of a passer either, even for a center.  For instance, he's got 1.6
turnovers per assist.  If he finds himself on the Celtics, the style
they play, he's going to be a fish out of water.

Jim