The Swanky Swede's Scouting Report

     Howdy,

     Yeah-yeah, I am aware of the fact that I don't have the ability to
     appreciate the finer points of basketball and I haven't seen many
     Celtic games (30 or so) but I did see the MLC troops play three times
     generating two wins!

     Rebounding:
     Agreed, we get crushed at the boards but I think it might be dangerous
     to put all the blame on the lack of big, brute players as some media
     people tend to do. It might lower the team spirit. That is just basic
     dog psychology. Coach P does a good job when he points out that the
     TEAM need to grab more rebounds.

     Minor & DQ:
     .... would be the players that has improved the most since the last
     season. Actually, I think the bomb squad looked as if they tried a
     little harder to stick to the (somewhat) prepared moves/plays (sorry,
     what is the proper word ?). Maybe coz the opps didn't think much of
     their offense and didn't bother to play D. DQ seemed to be more
     willing to get the scary orange thing in his hands on offense. Keep it
     up.

     Cheers, Patrik