On Anderson

Last night Max said he was watching Anderson in particular....this is what
he said he saw....he said that after Anderson made a pass, he would stand
around not even being a decoy to the defense by moving.  Now KA wants to
talk to Pitino about the system.

Anderson is the key to making the team run and he is, by his own admission,
frustrated. Is it over the lack of team play? His own play? Other players?
The system? Why does he stand around? Why does he shoot first? Why do they
all shoot as soon as they get the ball?

I think it's because they know they will never get the ball back if they
give it up. They don't trust each other. You can not "team build" without
trust.

The few times they have played like a team, they really seem to enjoy it.
Do they all suffer from short term memory loss or is this owing to
"youngness" of the team?  If I were Pitino, I would show them films of
other teams who play team ball and how they pass. I'm not sure that last
night could even count as an NBA game, especially when I was flipping back
and forth between the Sonic/T-Wolves game (that was a great game).  Garnett
played with such intensity it was scary!!

TJL