Re: What are we, Clipper fans?

I wouldn't mind seeing a few Clipper types like Olowokandi and
Taylor in Boston.  That what I'm thinking.  But I'm not the
one you should be annoyed with, that's Coach Ricky's department.
Blame him for the present Celtics, Clipper-like quagmire.
I'm not the one who brought in Kenny Anderson and a $7-million
annual salary; signed a hurt Popeye Jones; inked McCarty to
$3 M. a year; has a team that hasn't shown up for a quarter of
the games; keeps babying Antoine; has no cap flexibility, and
apparently unlike last season, isn't planning to do anything
about it.  At least last year he moved out his mistakes; this
season they keep piling up.

But I do hold out some hope that he can move out the Andersons,
Barros and Minors, and finally free up cap space to sign
a quality free agent.  Vin Baker would be nice, Oakley would
be okay in the short term.  A quality free agent signing,
a trade for a center, and a quality point guard in the
draft would be a step in the right direction.
MG