Celtics go Postal

They just keep mailin it in Baby and man am I disgusted, all I expect is
for them to play hard every game and whatever the result, so be it.
We have one guy who comes to play every game and that is Walker. He is
our best and most consistent player. There is no one on this team close
to him in talent or in heart. End of story!
The rets of the team better go out and look for some heart and guts or
the rest of the year will seem endless.
I think Pierce is a player, and I will give him the benefit of the
doubt, but he has stunk up the place in his last couple of games,
injuries are not an excuse, if your playing, then play as hard as you
can, or tell the coach "sit me down".
Cooz was right, they are an awful team right now and all they want to do
is take the first shot that shows and that appears to be an 18-20
footer. I said it a couple of days ago on this list, YOU CANNOT WIN,
DAMN IT, IF YOU ARE A JUMP SHOOTING TEAM, but it seems that all everyone
on this list wants to do is talk about ridiculous, nonsensical, never
gonna happen trades.
Anderson is in a funk and it could be that he has no confidence in
anybody right now except possibly Walker.
Mercer tends to disappear sometime. Very disappointing.
Pierce at best is the 3rd best rookie in the NBA, far behind Carter and
Williams.
The rest of the team is just average anyway and not worth discussing,
but I will say one thing to Barros "Think pass 1st and shot 2nd, that is
what a point guard is supposed to do. Maybe it is my imagination but all
Barros does now is dribble up court to the 3 point line and then its
"bombs away", missing 80% of them.

Enough already,good night,
Hart