BLEAH!

I did not watch tonight's game.  I'm glad.  The box score alone made
me horribly queasy.

As near as I can tell, the Celtics got their butts whipped by a CBA
team tonight.  Charles Shackleford?  Brad Miller?  Eldridge Recasner?
Hell, unless I miss my guess the only guys on that damn team who
haven't had their NBA careers interrupted by one or more CBA or
European stints are Chuck Person (who's older than I am) and Ricky
Davis (the rookie).  HOW CAN THIS HAPPEN?  I mean, I'm sorry Paul
rolled his ankle and I sincerely hope he's OK, but is that any excuse?

What's next?  Are they gonna deflower the Clippers on St. Patty's Day?

Notice I have not suggested that the Celtics trade anyone.  For now,
I'm content to wallow in my utter disgust.

Michael Gooen