We suck !

Another  pathetic outing for this team that is looking worse nightly even
against the Hornets without Rice, Phills & Coleman !  Even Tommy & Cous
were commenting on it.  I don't want to hear "be patient, we can get
another lottery pick", that is Clipper mentality.  Anderson has lost it all
, move him now before we are stuck with his salary for another 3-4 years.
This team has no player that can consistently come to play every night ,
and we continue to get no second attempts on the offensive glass. A Terrell
Brandon Tyrone Hill for Campbell & Derek Fisher deal has arisen. I still
say we swap Anderson for Campbell and pick up a point in the draft or
Anderson and Jones or Riley  for Campbell & Fischer, or  Anderson & Mercer
for Campbell & Jones. At least Eddie has some range beyond 18 feet.

Declerq and Barros for Lorenzen Wright & Lamond Murray ?