Re: This is great!

Theresa stated:
>Oh, and the guy DID have a large beer (I'm assuming) gut.

Actually according to an article I read in the New York Times, a study
proved that people didn't get a "beer gut" from drinking beer.  They got
the gut from all the fattening food that people eat whilst swilling the
nectar of the god's.  You know pizza, nuts, etc.....

On the same note as the original post, Pitino stated on his program that
he was just having some fun with the fan, I assume to keep the fan under
control, before things got too out of hand.  Pitino could have had him
tossed if he wanted too.  Instead he diffused him, and abused him, in
front of the guys friends and the Celt's players.

Do you think any of the players learned something from this exchange?

Class act this Pitino.

<Jim