Re: This is great!

Cousy remarked that Pitino was getting into it with a "rotund gentleman"
in the stands.  Tommy suggested they might have to come to Coach's aid,
but it was never clear what was being said.  That is pretty funny.

Peter, I thought of you when I read this in the Globe today.  It should
make you happy...

> Eric Riley will get a start at center tonight, and Pitino said he's
>inclined to let the big guy stay in the game and run the floor. Riley
>has not played more than 12 minutes in any of the last six games ...

Jim