did I read that right?

Did the Herald article today seem to imply that the Blazers were dangling Brian
Grant or Rasheed Wallace for Mercer?
That can't be right. One, they'd never trade Grant, so it would have to be
Wallace. Two, the salaries don't match, so the Celts would have to add more --
and what do we have that they'd want? Three, they'd be nuts to do that for
several reasons (one being that J.R. Rider has been great this season). And,
finally, Pitino would be nuts to even think of turning it down.

Maybe I read it wrong, but it certainly seemed to indicate that deal was being
discussed.

Anyone else catch that?

Mark