I love Rick Pitino...all right?....happy?

>I don't think there is a big man in this years draft so if Pitino needs a
>big man he should either trade the 1st round pick and get Lorenzen Wright
>from the Clips or stay with last years philosophy and take the best player
>available even if it means duplicating a position. I also think Pitino would
>do well to examine his offensive and defensive strategy and conclude that it
>is not working against bigger and more physical teams and make
>adjustments. - Mishra

Ahhh, now there's a problem. And let me address the post concerning my
current wishy-washy approach. First...it's rained every day out here for
four straight months, and so help me God, if it doesn't stop soon I'm going
Manson at work. Now...given that fact, what's the point of bashing Pitino
endlessly. I need to stay happy...not pick up the carving knife after the
next layup by the Raptors. So, should I go on and on about how I believe
Pitino's idea of his perfect big man is some tall skinny athletic kid who
just needs to hit the weights because if he can't run he can't be of any
help to "the system.". Jesus, who wants to think about that during these
endless days of darkness and mold. So I figure, why not believe, at least
until the sun comes out sometime in the next millennium, that Pitino will
actually examine his strategies, as Mishra says. Why should I continue
believing that Pitino doesn't because....ahh...you've heard it all before.
If I think about that, I'll just want to go outside and shoot that bird
singing on the birdbath. It's taunting me because there is no spring this
year and it's on its way to San Diego. And why shouldn't I talk about
patience? Do you actually think Pitino has any? And how do you think that
makes me feel? And...why shouldn't I find it in my heart to actually feel
sorry for the guy. I mean....Larry Brown is actually...God, that must hurt
the poor bastard. So.....I'm trying to be upbeat, so don't get me started.
Imagine what it'll be like around here next winter when the moron actually
trades Walker, like I believe he will, for some mediocre power forward and
they really stink it up. But...I'm not going to think about that just yet.

Paul M.