Re: don't start

Absolutely!  If Pitino eases up one little bit on going 100% to win
every game they play, he starts teaching these players lessons that can
not be un-taught.  Get in the playoffs, steal a game or two.  Give these
guys a taste of what it's like.  There's no dominant centers available
this year, and even if there were they would be long gone before the
Celtics pick, even if they do "tank the season".  Anyone who sugests
this should be ashamed of themselves.

Jim

>Date: 	Mon, 8 Mar 1999 00:06:10 -0800
>From: mberry@journalink.com (Mark Berry)
>Subject: don't start
>To: celtics@igtc.com
>
>If I hear anyone else start hoping for losses this season so we can get
another lottery pick, I'm going to go nuts.