Re: James Worthy's just another "old guy".

Just another old guy to add to the list of "Old Guys Who Think Everything
Is Going Straight To Hell." The NBA sucks...everybody's selfish...all
these kids are morally bankrupt...it was different in the old days when
everybody worked hard, knew their place, and played for the love of the
game...blah blah blah. It's good to see Allen Iverson, last year's poster
boy for everything that's wrong with the NBA...

If only Iverson didn't palm the ball nearly everytime he dribbled it and
travel nearly everytime went to the hoop. I think Worthy, like me, takes a
look at all these 75-71 games, 30% shooting, 60% FT shooting, no fast
breaking, and wonder, what's up? Maybe it's improved free throw defense
that explains why players shoot FTs more poorly today than they did 30+
years ago :). Take a look at the "slow down" Celtics of Bird, McHale, and
Parish, and it's amazing; compared to today's teams, they were roadrunners.