James Worthy's just another "old guy".

>TV commentator
>James Worthy says in Jim Baker's Herald column that he prefers College
>Basketball to the pros: "'The NBA game is not affordable for families
>anymore and it's very predictable... the NBA is overpaying for unproven
>players and NBA scoring is lower because these players lack
>fundamentals.'"
>==
>MG In Exile

Just another old guy to add to the list of "Old Guys Who Think Everything
Is Going Straight To Hell." The NBA sucks...everybody's selfish...all these
kids are morally bankrupt...it was different in the old days when everybody
worked hard, knew their place, and played for the love of the game...blah
blah blah. It's good to see Allen Iverson, last year's poster boy for
everything that's wrong with the NBA and (if we're to believe the deft and
insightful social criticism of sports writers (!) and Charles Barkley) the
nation, having a great year. I hate to see the Sixers doing well,
but....good for Iverson. And by the way, in about 15 years we'll all be
able to add Allen to that list. Watch...he'll be running for Governor of
Pennsylvania; Barkley will have served one term as Governor of Alambama,
looking toward to a run for the Senate; an ex-professional wrestler will be
President of the United States; and Antoine Walker will be coach of the
Celtics. Oh...and Shaq will tell some superstar, during an interview for
the Sporting News, that being a 50% freethrow shooter is no big deal.

Paul M.