don't start

If I hear anyone else start hoping for losses this season so we can get another
lottery pick, I'm going to go nuts. We've lost enough. We have enough lottery
picks. If we are going to improve this team, it's time to start doing it with
veterans and by building experience IN THE PLAYOFFS. We finish the season by
playing 15 of our last 24 at home. We can make the playoffs. That's important.
These young players need to know that. That's why I'm in favor of making a trade
if it brings a quality big man. But, even if we don't, I still think we can make
the playoffs. And that's what we should try to do. I'll never root for this team
to lose again. I did that two years ago and look what we got.

Mark

P.S. Pierce will be fine. Some of you sound ready to give up on him after two
bad games (sandwiched around one pretty good one). Please.