Clippers front line

ESPN, Kevin Loughery, has an article about Chris Ford and the Clippers,
and while Kevin does find the Clippers to have an adequate front line,
he does not mention any exceptional talent:

> The Clippers, however, have some front-line power. I'm not a big Olowakandi
>                  fan yet, but they have Lamond Murray, Rodney Rogers and Maurice Taylor.
>                  It's not a great front line, but it's adequate. They have enough big people to get
>                  by.

http://espn.go.com/nba/columns/loughery/01142318.html

We don't need 4 and 5 players who get by.  We need to add a true center.
--
Bentz
bocelts@usit.net

http://www.scsn.net/users/sclaw