Please don't make trade/playoffs

Here is a plea to Coach P:  Please do not make any trade before the
deadline or make a serious run at the playoffs.  We need the lottery
pick.  The C's have a great trio in Walker, Pierce, and Mercer and I
don't want to see it broken up for the sake of getting a big man for a
team that will lose in the first round of the playoffs (at best).
Having a top 10 pick in hand next off season would be a huge bargaining
chip for wheeling and dealing for a big man.  This may not be a popular
opinion, but I would rather be in the lottery than be the 8th seed in
the playoffs.  Losing a five game series in the first round of the
playoffs does absolutely nothing for your franchise.  The C's are just a
big man away from being a SERIOUS playoff team so lets get Pierce some
NBA experience, Ron Mercer some confidence, and Walker some free throw
practice this season, get our big man next off season and make a go of
it next year.

This is not the year folks and we all need to accept it.  Don't read the
newspapers after a win.  This Celtic team is not experienced enough, or
big enough to be anything other than an also ran.

Todd