Insult to Celt Tradition

Half way through he 3rd quarter, Celts down by 18. Put it in the loss
column. They don't know what's happening. It's pathetic, what ever happened
to the basics? Passing, dribbling, blocking out, rebounding, shot
selection?  I thought we had a teaching coach. We are taking major steps
backwards. We made Toronto look like contenders today. There a better team
with a worse record. Did you ever see so many dunks and layups by the
opposition?

We have to stop kidding ourselves, we have 2 players, AW and Mercer, maybe
Pierce if he holds on. The rest including KA are useless. Some of these
guys would have trouble finding work in Europe, and I don't mean as
basketball players.

With trading days dwindling down, it's time to auction off KA. Were going
to get a lottery pick anyway the way we're playing, so let's take advantage
of a trade w/KA for another pick or a player(s).

Cous was on his game today, picking our defense and offense apart, do we
have the wrong coach?? Anyone know his lifetime coaching record?