RE: And why the Clippers

Maybe because Taylor is and Wright are better at the 4 & 5 spot than anyone
we have,  and until we realize we don't have a good 4 or 5,  we will never
reach the upper echelon and continue to get beat by teams like Toronto &
killed by the Blazers, Jazz , Lakers who are not afraid to make moves to
improve their teams ?