(Must Read)Trade Confusion!!!

I first off all want to say sorry for causing any misunderstandings. But first
off all I did not make these trades up. I found them on the Celtics Grandstand
on AOL, and just copied them and sent them to the Mailing list to see if there
was any truth to them or what was up. I did not anyway mean to say they were
real or anything. The next time, I will say I got offf Newsgroup or Grandstand
when I send to clarify a little better. Also the reason I thought something
might have been happening was because two different people had posted the
rumors we know they are now. Sorry for the confusion.-Tony