Re: The Test...

Superstar? We throw this word around all the time. A very good 2 may be all
we should ask for at this point. He has shown basketball sense. He's only a
rook, a few games into the season and we think he is the next coming. He
has skills, let's see how he fares when coaches and defenders catch up with
his act. I don't think tonite's game is a test of anything, we're a growing
team in need of much more help to be a good team.
Magic, Jordan and Bird, now there were Superstars, by those standards we
don't have one such player in the league now.