Re: Eric Williams and Billups

I agree Pierce should handle Williams, and I don't think Fortson is a
problem.  Although, the Celts don't really have anyone who can stay with
McDyess, he's been pretty large lately.  He's been their "center" since
LaFrenz went down, so I guess that puts Antoine on Fortson (you're not
going to say that's Denver's advantage, are you?). The best matchup for
McD is probably Battie, so I think he'll get the start and have his
hands full.  This is supposed to be the type of lineup the Celtics can
handle, ie. no huge center, so let's see if they do.

Jim