Riley

To respond to p delevett's post (I think), I don't think that
Riley can really play for 28 minutes a game. I think he'd foul
out before then, typically. He's not in the shape to do it,
from what I've seen, and he makes boneheaded plays.

I don't believe in extrapolating statistics in this way either.
I'm not sure why but it seems many bench players who play very
little minutes will have some statistic that is ridiculously
inflated if it's extrapolated by assuming starter minutes.
Like some backup who would average 20 boards a game if he
played 40 minutes. I think Will Perdue actually might fit into
this mold.

Alex