-----Original Message-----
From: uunet!igtc.com!owner-celtics
[mailto:uunet!igtc.com!owner-celtics]On Behalf Of Mister Ghost
Sent: Thursday, March 04, 1999 8:15 AM
To: uunet!igtc.com!celtics
Subject: Bob Sura Highlights Celtics Problem

>From Bob Finnan in today's Ohio News-Herald:

"Sura, meanwhile, took the ball to the basket aggresively,
and the Celtics -- who lack a shot-blocking presence -- were able
to put up very little resistance... 'They had no chance of keeping
me out of the lane,' Sura said.... 'Obviously they don't have any
shotblockers...'"
==
MG In Exile