Re: Nets Nip C's: New Jersey 99 - Boston 97 -Reply

>>> Daniel Forant Sr <dforant1@nycap.rr.com> 03/02/99 10:27am >>>
AW scored 21 by taking 21 shots and shooting 38%. As this team
improves AW
will have to change his ways. He is not in top form and has made no
attempt
at bulking up.
 <<<<

To the best of my knowledge, Dan Forant has always been an overtly
vociferous Walker supporter--anything BUT an Antoine basher, in fact.
As such, I think that his assessment of Walker's sub-par offensive play
this year is not meant as criticism of Antoine as a player, but rather as an
honest description of what Dan views to be Antoine's shortcomings thus
far in 1999.

Ryan