Just this once, I'm going to agree with Josh re: Marbury.

No problem with last night's loss. They came back...took the lead...Van
Horn hit a tough shot. Mercer went something like 0-the first half? That
won't happen again. Pierce missed two big free throws while Antoine hit his
at the end of a game? The former wont happen again. Let's hope the latter
continues. Pitino's right, this is a "painfully young" team that will
continue to play inconsistently, but they're going in the right direction.
They're winning tough games and they remain competitive in the losses. And
Mercer's not going anywhere, or at least I hope not. He's got too much
offense at a young age to be discarded at the beginning of his second year.
Anderson? I watched Marbury play this weekend against the Blazers. You
know...you just get the feeling that the Wolves are a huge fraud and that
Marbury is a big numbers/who cares point. I probably need to cut him the
same break for his age but....you just get the feeling that "his" game, on
any given night, comes first. If Pitino does get Wesley that gives the
Celtics two veteran...two flawed...but two veteran points who are a better
fit for this team than one immensely gifted but very young point who has a
questionable "point's mentality." This goes against my "talent before
everything else" mantra...but I also think that Pitino's right...this team
is very talented. Kenny, right now, works for this team. He's playing
better. I like this team...a lot.

Paul M.