Game Goat AW

Without a doubt, if a goat is to be named AW is the animal. He played
awful. Mercer shot awful also, but that's to be expected. He's got
injury-itis these days.

Battie continues to improve and show promise. I don't know why he wasn't in
the end of the game. Declercq battles well and burns calories but that
doesn't put points on the board. Every play looks like a major effort for
him. Like a bull in a China shop.

Pierce is just unbelievable. Very steady and dependable. He bricked 2 free
throws at the end but that's nothing compared to AW's pitiful performance.
I thought a time out for Pierce before the foul shots may have helped him
calm down a bit.

We got murdered inside again, from beginning of the game to the end.

This game should not have been lost. About half way through the game I
thought someone would need to make free throws in one of these games to win
it. It was an eerie feeling watching us miss 3-4 final free throws.