Various responses

1.  <<Andy Kaufman>>

It's Andy ENFIELD, Joe.  But for the laugh you just inspired, let me
just say "Tenk You Veddy Moch".

<<As far as the question, who's playing center for Utah, it does not
hurt to have to 2 hall of famers in your line-up.>>

As I've said before, JUST WAIT.  The Celtics may have as many as 3
Hall of Famers in their line-up RIGHT NOW.  How long have Stockton and
Malone been together?  Never underestimate the power of continuity.

And that means....

<<trade Mercer>>

NO WAY.

All we have to do is figure out how to get Warwick hired as GM of the
Jazz so that Pitino can trade him Greg "Poor Man's Pierce" Minor for a
few draft picks....

Michael Gooen

P.S.  Bentz -- I, too, am a lawyer (albeit of the tax and estate
planning persuasion).  Doubt that qualifies us for the "separated at
birth?" list, but thought you'd enjoy the additional coincidence.