Pierce's Nickname

Since I started this thread (sorry to anyone not currently enjoying it)
BEFORE I had my own nickname for him (thanks for all of the ideas)...I'm
going with Paul "Fierce"....He made a shot on Saturday night (the pivotal
three) and he had a look...I shouted out "Fierce" both for the guts it took
to take and make that shot and for the look of determination and grit he
had on his face.

Call him what you will, he's FIERCE in my book.

BTW, a guy I work with hangs with the Celtics players and he said the team
is trying to come up with a nickname for him.  Born of necessity, no doubt,
but quite a coincidence.

Theresa