Re: Jersey Red: Celtics Not Making Any Moves & Mock Draft

At 10:59 AM 6/30/99 -0400, Way Of The Ray wrote:
>       Wed., June 30, 1999
>       RED'S WORLD: Draft day poses many questions
>       By KEN 'JERSEY RED' FORD
>      <snips>      Okay, let's have some fun at my expense because like everyone who tries to pre-pick the
          draft I'm sure to make a fool of myself.

As the old joke goes, Sorry Red but nature beat you to it!! Sorry list but I couldn't resist!!
Later.Mike

p.s. I for one will miss the Sportschannel/Celtics Draft Day show. It always entertained and was informative to boot. I guess with the Celts not being involved until the end of the draft that they figured it not worth the effort as most normal folks interest levels would be quite low. Well I would have watched it on one monitor with TNT on another as I have in the past, but, I guess I am not normal when it comes to my hometown teams!! Later.Mike