Re: URL: Another Mashburn Deal: 3 Team Deal With Boston, Miami and Detroit

I just read this...and I would say that this writer is
the most stooooopiiiiiiddddd!!!! among the bunch of
dorks!!!!...No logic at all and every trade favors
heavily for Detroit! really a dumbass....

"Mercer is in the last year of his contract and has
                             made it clear that he
doesn't want to play for
                             Pitino."

When???? when did Mercer categorically say that?

Screw that Farell guy.

http://www.detroitfreepress.com/sports/pistons/qpiston29.htm