re

I for one doesn't want to wait around for 5 years to see if someone will
develop. This team will not improve with Anderson, we know what Mercer can
do. Nice little jumper, with no court vision for passing. A 431% shooting
and 167% from 3 point range. There are plenty of 2 guards with those
credentials that play better defense. The management has put themselves
under a lot of pressure to succeed with Pitino. My guess is, without a
decent point guard and a power forward, we will suffer through another
season. McCarty  while he is interesting to watch on occasion, will not
help our team, Popeye, is just another broken player. This team is so
constipated with useless players it needs a cathartic.
>From: peter delevett <pdelevett@amcity.com>
cut