It's not just Kato!

It's not that I'm so in love with Kelvin Cato,
although God knows having another great young shot
blocker on your bench never hurt anybody, but you also
get one of the strongest post up shooting guards in
the league for your second unit AND a versatile,
do-everything scorer like Walt Williams, a poor man's
Antoine, into the bargain.  This would be highway
robbery for us.