Re-Bird tribute

Hey, 30 isn't so bad for an athelete that couldn't run or jump. They should
put him in the top ten just for the feats he accomplished. So now that
we've brought to the surface some of the Celtic demons from the past,
ie,.Bird and child management, we won't be afraid to draft, trade for, or
buy a player with a parking ticket violation.

>From: Gregory Odegaard <grodeg@kalama.com>
>Thanks for putting my feelings so clearly into words.  This piece in a
word was pathetic.  Amatuer video journalism as best.  Woolridge and
Nantz?  I thought I was in the freaking twilight zone.  Whether Bird
deserves the 30 ranking; probably in light of the entire century and
considering all sports.  Just keep track of the folks ahead of him and
whether they truly warrant their position.  In basketball alone you can
count on Russell, Wilt, MJ, Magic, Kareem and probably Dr. J, and maybe
Walton when you consider his college game.  Now think about all other
sports and throw in an Ali for good measure.  30 probably isn't so bad.

>The truth hurts about his oldest child, but it had less than zero place in
this show, maybe Oprahs people did the production.