Re: Possible #55s

If we stay at #55, there is no way we should take any american player who
is not willing to spend a couple of years in Europe.  The only teams that
pick after us are Golden State, Utah and San Antonio.  If Carlisle or Boyd
are available at 55, there is an overwhelmin chance that they would also
be available as undrafted free agents.

On Sun, 27 Jun 1999, Warwick wrote:

> Hey all,
>
> Going onto what Ray said, I've done some research.
>
> If we're not trading into the first round then I believe it could be
> Geno Carlisle (sg/pg) or Carl Boyd (sg/sf) both from California.
>
> I noticed a guy in the All-Star classic with the Harlem Globetrotters I
> dont know when he will be drafted or if hes even in the draft, but if he
> is available he'd kick some butt. Hes names Melvin Levett and I think he
> played for Cincinnati.

	  Dave Wickerham
	  aw623@freenet.buffalo.edu
	  Saratoga Springs, NY