RE: Celtic Notes

I figure there are two possibilities: 1. Herren, and they're considering a
trade into the middle of the first round to get him, or, 2. Barron Davis,
and they're considering a big trade with Vancouver (Mercer and
Battie/Popeye?) for the No. 2 pick. I don't think they'd be quite so
secretive about working out Arthur Lee.

Also, all of this assumes that the facts contained in the original post are
true, that it is a West Coast player and a guard.

Mark