Elle

When the NBA show was signing off, they showed the last shot and let it
run for a moment.  I noticed something I missed during the game.  Duncan
threw the ball down and hugged Avery Johnson.  But, Mario Elle ran right
by them and caught the ball.  I guess he wanted to make sure it went
back to San Antonio with him.  Cool shot.

Now, all the gms on the list can figure out how we are going to get a
1st round pick without giving up Mercer.

--

Bentz Kirby
bocelts@usit.net