Refs control

There was a different crew of refs on Wednesday and the Spurs won.
During the game on Monday, I commented that the refs were going to
make sure the Knicks had the opportunity to win.  And they did.

I predict that whoever refs the game controls the outcome.  If it is
Dick Bavetta and that other ref again, they will do all they can to
give it to the Knicks.  Specifically, they will call a charge on
Robinson or Duncan when Ward flops.  They will call over the back,
or fouls on blocks and get Robinson and Duncan into early foul
trouble.  They also will call a million fouls on whoever is guarding
Houston so that he has free reign.

If called straight up, and the Spurs don't choke, they win tonight.
They are focused.  But the last win is the hardest.  The thing that
helps is that they have three guys on the team who have been there
before.  So, if it is fairly officiated, they will put it away.

--
Bentz Kirby
bocelts@usit.net