No Subject

I must have watched a thousand Celtics games during the Bird era and I couldn't agree with you more. I remember when he became known as Kevin the 4th in the end of his first season, he was that good from the beginning. I ask myself over and over why the Celtics don't make Potapenkov and Battie study this guy's moves, both defensivel and offensive. If I were a young big man coming into the league, I'd pay big bucks for tutoring from Kevin McHale. I loved Larry. but I wished he'd acknowledged McHale's contributions to the Celtics success during those years. We may never see another combination like that again. Thanks for reminding me of the good old days....