SportsGuy On The Right Track Sort Of

I can't blame the Celtics for wanting Herren, however, at 6-2,
he's a little undersized to replace Mercer at shooting guard;
replacing Anderson at point guard is a more equitable option.

I would also question the Celtics ability to trade next year's Number
One pick for him, as I believe the rule they put in for Ted Stepien,
prevents teams from trading their own consecutive first round choices
within the same calendar year.

The Golden State deal:

Mercer and Anderson for Delk, Marshall, and number 9... number 9....
number 9.
That's the problem with deal: Number 9.  Who would they take at Number
9?
Radojevic would seem to be an option, since they had him in for a
workout,
and at 7-3, he's has excellent size for the PF position.  Jason Terry
from Arizona could be around, as could Jason Bender and his 6-11, 195
pound-
weakling frame... But oh he can shoot.

And of course I should mention, the Worriers have the 10th pick in the
draft,
not the ninth...

The Miami Deal:

Mercer and McCarty for PJ Brown.
No problemos with this trade.

The Clippers Deal:

Mercer for Number 4
I don't know, the Clippers seem gung ho for Baron Davis at four.  Would
the
C's select Andre Miller, or a Elton "6-8 in bare feet, wingspan of
someone
7-5" Brand? Hmmm. Well, at least the Sportsguy had the Clippers with the
correct draft pick.
Ray